Country Inn and Suites Hotel
Bullard / Fresno
6065 North Thesta Street
Fresno, CA 93710
*Open Year Round
*Hotel guest are permitted to swim
during swim lessons., but rarely do.
On average, if you take 10 lessons,
you may see a hotel guest twice.
Friday evenings and Saturday mornings
are the times most likely to see hotel guest. ''
PRIVATE BACKYARD POOL
Off Nees, between First and Millbrook.
*Open July 1st-Sept 15th
*Distraction free learning environment.
Only 1 lesson scheduled at a time.
*Peaceful, garden setting.
*Do not disturb residents.
*Enter through gate on the
right side of the garage.
No Extra Charge in operating areas.
Fresno-operating areas only
1. Only enrolled students are allowed in the pool and only during their designated swim time at Bullfrog Swim School locations. No free swim.
2. Hotel towels are for hotel guest only. Please dry off completely before walking through hotel lobby.
3. Do not call the hotel if you are going to be late or need to cancel a lesson. They will not be able to relay any messages to swim instructors.
4. Any pool complaints must be directed to Bullfrog Swim School and not home owners or hotel staff.
5. Do not disturb occupants at the backyard location. Enter through the gate to the right of the garage and keep walking back to the backyard. The instructor will meet you by the pool.
6. Swim diapers are required for 2 and under and those who are not yet potty trained.
7. Dry COMPLETELY off before going to restrooms or exiting the hotel.
8. Do not wear any band aides in the pool.
9. Do not enter pool area until the time of your lesson.
10. Cookies, coffee, apples, and breakfast are for HOTEL GUEST ONLY.
11. Please change only in the bathrooms, never the pool deck.
12. Hotel guests are permitted to swim during swim lessons.
13. Feel free to wait in the lobby during swim lessons. The pool area can get warm.